Thursday, December 01, 2005

He knows how to talk to the ladies!


Cast:

T - a girl, who used to like me, but is now engaged
Johnny - my 87 year step-great-grand-father
Aaron - me

Setting: Last night at a gathering

Act I:

T: (with her fiancé standing next to her) Hi Johnny! How are you?
Johnny: Oh, oh. Hi. Is Aaron your boyfriend? He he he!
T: I've got to go.

Act II:

T: Hey Aaron
Aaron: Hey T
T: (with angry look) do you know where your step-great-grand-father is?
Aaron: No? Why?
T: ...(without answering walks away)

Act III

Johnny: Did you see T tonight?
Aaron: Ya, I saw her. Did you say hi to her?
Johnny: He, he, he. Ya. I asked her if you were her boyfriend in front of her fiancé! He, he, he.
Aaron: You can't say that!
Johnny: Sure I can.

7 Comments:

Blogger Lizzy Pratt said...

hehe, *cough*
not to in any way disrespect the aged, but this summarily explains how honestly you come by your
@#^%&$-ness.

meant in the nicest possible way, i assure you. :-D

6:29 PM  
Blogger beyondthestairs said...

ENE,
Shame, shame! I didn't agree with him. I had a long lecture with him about it aftwards. Also, he is not actually related to me. And, yes, maybe I do get some of my @#^%&$-ness from him. Whatever that may be. :-)

9:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ha ha! I thought it was funny when I first assumed Johnny had mistakenly seriously thought you and T were dating. But then, when he told you he did it in purpose in front of the fiancee, that right there is comic gold.

We want more Johnny!

1:26 PM  
Blogger violette said...

do we ever

1:58 PM  
Blogger Lissy said...

a word of advice to all women:


NEVER!

EVER!

EVER!!!!!


find yourself alone with johnny. and don't trust him with your moms either, its just not safe!

2:23 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Yea... it sounds like Lizzy speaks from experience there.

Honestly, ever since I heard he mutter something about myself and a red bikini I've sort of tried to steer clear of Johnney.

:)

11:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ouch!

4:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home